Thursday Note 30th May 2019May 30th, 2019
We hope you are well as we head into our mid-term break. Our news this week is as follows
- We wish all our pupils in 6th class who are making Confirmation all the best today. We hope they and their families have a lovely day. Thank you to our pupils in 4th and 5th classes who are helping out with the choir. It is greatly appreciated.
- Shannon Resource Centre have informed us that they hope to run a Rainbows Support group for pupils who have suffered a loss through family separation/divorce. This group would be for pupils aged 10-13 and it is hoped to start this in the Autumn. If you think this may benefit your child or you would like further information please contact myself, Ms. Fitzgerald and I would be happy to pass on the contact details to you.
- Ború Sports will supply the school tracksuit for us again this year. Tracksuits will be available for fitting from Mon June 10th. Please find the order form attached. Please note that the school does not take orders and you need to contact Ború directly.
- Our annual Quizbrain of St. Tola’s competition got underway this week. This competition is open to pupils in 3rd-6th classes. There will be four rounds of 30 questions in a table quiz format for all pupils in these classes. The top 20 will go through to two semi-finals, also with 30 questions. The top 5 will then go through to the final which will be held on Wednesday 26th June at 1p.m. We wish everyone well.
- St. Tola’s is closed next week for mid-term break. We will be closed from Mon 3rd June to Fri 7th June inclusive. St. Tola’s will re-open again on Mon 10th June. We hope you have a nice break.
- We are delighted to welcome our school secretary back to school. We are delighted that she is feeling better and we all missed her.
Mary Dunlea Fitzgerald, Principal