Thursday Note 28th November 2019November 28th, 2019
We hope you are well this week as we come to the end of November. Our news this week is as follows
- We got great news this week when we learnt that St. Tolas application to carry out remedial works on the senior yard, entrance from the car park and drainage works around the school has been approved under the Summer works scheme. We are delighted with this news and hope to finally see the end of the giant puddle at the car park entrance. This work will be carried out next year.
- Thank you for your support for the Class calendars. The final order has been sent onto the printers and you will have them before Christmas.
- Our Christmas plays will take place on Wednesday 18th December (exact times to follow). The stage went up in the hall this week and all classes have started working on their Christmas performances. It will be a busy few weeks!
- We are planning to do a major fundraiser for the school at the end of February. This will be modelled on the Million Pound Drop gameshow and will be called the 20k Drop. If you would like to be part of the fundraising committee please contact the office. This will be a relatively short commitment. The next meeting will take place on Tuesday next at 7.15p.m. here in the school.
- Well done to Juniors. They have been working so hard. This week they made baby Owls based on the book Owl Babies.
- We are now taking enrolments for Junior Infants for next year. If you have a child who is due to start school next year please contact the office for an enrolment application form.
Mary Dunlea Fitzgerald, Principal