Thursday Note 9th June 2022June 20th, 2022
We hope you had a lovely long weekend. Our news this week is as follows
- It was lovely to see so many pupils wearing the Clare Colours last Friday. We had a fantastic Cruinniu and wished the Clare team well for the match on Sunday. It was not their day but are still in the Championship! However, Ms Cleary was very happy being a Limerick supporter!!
- 3rd class are off on their school tour tomorrow to Shannon Leisure centre where they have lots of exciting activities lined up. We hope they have a lovely day.
- 1st Class are off to Bunratty Folk Park on Monday next. We hope they have a great time and enjoy the trip. 2nd class are going there on Friday and we wish them well also.
- Our Sport for All day will take place (weather permitting) on Wednesday next 15th June. Each pupil will belong to a colours team in each class. Your child’s class teacher will let them know what colour team they are on. They may wear a tshirt in their colour. They will take part in a range of fun activities throughout the day and earn points for their colour team. Points will be awarded for positive sporting attitude, giving it a go as well as for winning in competitive activities. Points can be lost for calling others a loser and generally not being sporting. Parents may attend if they wish in the afternoon from 1p.m. when we have our races beside the Green store.
- Our 6th class graduation ceremony will take place in the hall on Friday next 17th June at 11a.m. 6th class parents/guardians are welcome to attend. We are looking forward to this special event and delighted that this year it can take place in person.
- The end of year school reports will be posted out to parents/guardians next week. If you have changed address please let the school office know as soon as possible.
- St. Tolas will close for the summer holidays on Thursday 23rd June at 12p.m. We have a busy time before we close for this school year and are looking forward to all our events.
Kind regards, Mary Dunlea Fitzgerald, Principal