Thursday Note 27th September 2018September 27th, 2018
We hope you are well this week as we approach the end of our first month back at school. Our news this week is as follows
- Congratulations to all the pupils who represented the school at the East Clare Cross Country competition in Lee’s Rd. on Tuesday last. There were huge numbers taking part from schools all over East Clare. The boys and girls from St. Tolas ran very well and ably represented their school. Congratulations to Eve Bowen in 2nd class who came second overall in her age group. Eve will now progress to the Clare final to be held later in the term. Thank you to Ms. O’ Neill, Ms. Cleary, Mr. Tyrrell and Ms. Fitzsimons who assisted & accompanied the pupils to the competition.
Thursday Note 20th September 2018September 21st, 2018
We hope you are safe and well as we head into the Autumn with weather to match! Our news this week is as follows
- Our Mass to celebrate the start of a new school year will take place tomorrow Friday at 11a.m. here in the school hall. Parents and family members are welcome to attend.
Thursday Note 13th SeptemberSeptember 14th, 2018
We hope you are well this week. Our news is as follows
- Well done to all our new Junior Infants who are now staying for the full day up to 1.40p.m. They have settled in very well and are getting used to two lunches each day!
Thursday Note 30th August 2018September 5th, 2018
- Welcome back to a new school year. We hope you all had a lovely summer and are ready for a busy first term at school. A big welcome to our new Junior Infants and their families as well as some new pupils who have joined us in classes up the school. We hope your time here in St. Tola’s is enjoyable and that you learn lots. Our news this week is as follows
Thursday Note 28th JuneJune 28th, 2018
We hope you are well as we approach the end of the current school year. Our news is as follows
- On Tuesday last we had the inaugural match between 6th class and the staff of St Tola’s. The chosen sport was Mini-Olympic handball and it was a very close contest. 6th class battled hard throughout the match which was played in very hot conditions. The final score was 4-3 with the staff just about coming out on top. Well done to all. Thank you to the other classes who gave great encouragement to both teams. Thank you also to the members of the Parents Association who came in and provided a drink for all pupils and all staff. It was greatly appreciated.