Thursday Note 14th December 2017December 14th, 2017
We hope you are well as we head into our last week of term. Our news is as follows
- Congratulations to 2nd, 3rd 4th, 5th and 6th classes who won prizes recently in a competition organised by Dúchas na Sionna on Our Language, Our Culture. Well done especially to 6th class whose group project achieved first place. 6th class were commended for a very high standard of work.
Thursday Note 7th DecemberDecember 8th, 2017
We hope you are well this week as we head into the Christmas season. Our news this week is as follows
- All classes are busy practising for their Christmas shows this week. The stage went up in the hall and all classes are busy rehearsing every day at the moment. We will send out a note early next week with the times of each class The plays will be on for parents on Wednesday 20th December from 9.30a.m. to 1p.m. approx.
Thursday Note 30th November 2017November 30th, 2017
We hope you are well this week as we head into the start of the Christmas season . Our news this week is as follows
- Last week we celebrated Friendship Week here in St. Tola’s. All the classes had S.P.H.E. lessons on what it means to be a good friend. All classes did art work on the theme of friendship. Some of these are displayed in the hall and are lovely. On Friday last we had a wonderful Cruinniu with every class singing a song or saying a poem on this theme. Well done to all the pupils for their fantastic efforts during the week.
Thursday Note 23rd November 2017November 23rd, 2017
- Dear Parents/Guardians,
We hope you are well this week even though the weather has not been too good. Our news is as follows
- Thank you to all parents who have ordered calendars for Christmas. All orders have been sent off to the printers and the calendars will be distributed as soon as we have them in the school.
Thursday Note 16th November 2017November 16th, 2017
I hope you are well this week as the evenings get darker. Our news is as follows
- Thank you to all the parents/guardians who attended our parent/teacher meetings this week. If you ever have a worry or concern in relation to your child at any stage of the year your child’s class teacher will be happy to meet with you. It is a good idea to make an appointment so that the teacher will be available to meet with you.