Thursday Note 12th OctoberOctober 12th, 2017
We hope you are well. Our news this week is as follows
- Our Parents’ Association have organised a cake sale here in the school tomorrow Friday from 1p.m. Donations of buns and cakes will be accepted tomorrow morning. Some cakes and buns will be held back to ensure that every class has something to buy otherwise we would have very disappointed pupils! Lots of the pupils are looking forward to the cake sale.
Thursday Note 5th OctoberOctober 5th, 2017
We wish you well as we start into the month of October. Our news this week is as follows
- Congratulations to Ms Lorraine Connolly and her husband Dom on the birth of their new baby daughter Charlotte on Tuesday last. We are delighted for them both and no doubt big brother Jack will be thrilled also with the new arrival. We wish them well.
Thursday Note 28th SeptemberSeptember 28th, 2017
We hope you are well as we come to the end of our first month back at school. Our news this week is as follows
- On behalf of all in our school community I would like to extend our sympathies to Fr. Arnie and his family on the death of his mother Bridie Rosney yesterday. Our thoughts and prayers are with Fr. Arnie at this difficult time. Ar Dheis Dé go rabh a hanam dilís.
Thursday Note 21st SeptemberSeptember 21st, 2017
We hope you are well this week. Our news is as follows
- Our Mass to celebrate the beginning of the school year took place today in the school hall. Thank you to all the parents and grandparents who took time out of their busy schedules to join us today. Thank you to all the staff and pupils who participated so well in the preparations and in the Mass today. Thank you to Fr. Tom Ryan who celebrated the Mass today. We were sorry to learn that Fr. Arnie could not join us as his mother is unwell. We wish her a speedy recovery.
Thursday Note 14th SeptemberSeptember 19th, 2017
We hope you are well as our weather takes an autumnal turn this week. Our news is as follows
- From yesterday our new Junior Infants are now staying for the full infant day and finishing at 1.40p.m. The back gate automatically opens at 1.30p.m. for access to the infant yard for parents. We kindly request that parents either use the playschool entrance or the back gate as the school hall will be in use most afternoons.