Thursday Note 20th September 2018September 21st, 2018
We hope you are safe and well as we head into the Autumn with weather to match! Our news this week is as follows
- Our Mass to celebrate the start of a new school year will take place tomorrow Friday at 11a.m. here in the school hall. Parents and family members are welcome to attend.
Thursday Note 13th SeptemberSeptember 14th, 2018
We hope you are well this week. Our news is as follows
- Well done to all our new Junior Infants who are now staying for the full day up to 1.40p.m. They have settled in very well and are getting used to two lunches each day!
Thursday Note 30th August 2018September 5th, 2018
- Welcome back to a new school year. We hope you all had a lovely summer and are ready for a busy first term at school. A big welcome to our new Junior Infants and their families as well as some new pupils who have joined us in classes up the school. We hope your time here in St. Tola’s is enjoyable and that you learn lots. Our news this week is as follows
Thursday Note 28th JuneJune 28th, 2018
We hope you are well as we approach the end of the current school year. Our news is as follows
- On Tuesday last we had the inaugural match between 6th class and the staff of St Tola’s. The chosen sport was Mini-Olympic handball and it was a very close contest. 6th class battled hard throughout the match which was played in very hot conditions. The final score was 4-3 with the staff just about coming out on top. Well done to all. Thank you to the other classes who gave great encouragement to both teams. Thank you also to the members of the Parents Association who came in and provided a drink for all pupils and all staff. It was greatly appreciated.
Thursday Note 21st JuneJune 21st, 2018
It’s hard to believe that today is the longest day of the year so hopefully it is a good one. Our news this week is as follows
- Thank you to all the staff who worked so hard yesterday to make our annual Sports for All day a success. It was great to see such a variety of activities from Pilates, races, GAA skills, circuits, games, obstacle course, dance and musical hoops. Well done to all our pupils who showed a positive sporting attitude and gave everything a go. Thank you to our parents and family members who came along to support us. We were lucky with the weather and got all activities completed. I’m sure everyone slept soundly last night!